Any person in Pakistan could make payments using UBL Omni by visiting the nearest UBL Omni Dukaan.
Procedure to send money:
1. Visit any UBL Omni Dukaan with your original CNIC and its copy to initiate the money transfer.
2. Provide the following details to the UBL Omni Dukaandar which is required for sending money:
Your CNIC number
Your mobile number
City where you are sending money
Receiver CNIC number.Find it below:
- CNIC number: 42301-7309871-1
Receiver mobile number. Find it below:
- Mobile: 03333830982
3. You also have the choice of keeping a disbursal code on your own, or you can let Omni keep a code for you. The disbursal code will be used by Tohfay to collect money from the UBL Omni Dukaan. If you choose to keep the disbursal code on your own, you will be required to enter that disbursal code on Omni agent's mobile or PC.
4. UBL Omni Dukaandar will enter the details on his mobile or PC and ask you for a copy of your CNIC which he will keep for submission to UBL.
5. On successful transaction you will receive an SMS from 8257 on the mobile number you provided which will contain the 5 digit disbursal code for this transaction, and a transaction ID.
It is VERY important that you provide your own mobile number as:
The disbursal code will only be sent on the mobile number
he disbursal code will be required by the receiver i.e Tohfay to collect the funds UBL Omni upon which your order would be confirmed.
6. Dukadar will also hand over a printed transaction receipt containing all the transaction details. Please keep this slip safe until the receiver has successfully collected the funds. Communicate the 5 digit disbursal code you received on your mobile to us at Tohfay and we would process your order as soon as your payment is confirmed.